8.26.2015

I'm in Andorra!

Right now I'm in Andorra for a few days with my family because you know, a little vacay is always appreciated. That's the main reason I don't think I'll be posting much (at least beauty/fashion related), until next Saturday, when I come back home, as I really want to make the most of these days here and relax from all the stress accumulated.

Anyway, what I really want to share with you is some pictures I took yesterday, as I'm weirdly proud about them. I have to say it wasn't difficult at all to take a decent picture because all of the places we went were already gorgeous. Some of the pictures were taken during a hike we did in the hills (which literally killed me, my muscles are so sore right now), above the main valley in Andorra and the other ones were taken in a little town we went called Os Civís, which was really peaceful and cute.

Here they are...









Don't forget to follow me on my new Instagram account at @julia_coldwell to see all the pictures I've taken on my previous travels and other fun things.