9.17.2014

''My Burberry'' Campaign with Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne

Hello lovely people!

Yesterday I was casually watching videos on Youtube when the Burberry channel popped up, I decided to have a look to see what was going on, because the only times I had been on that channel were for the make up tutorials which by the way, are gorgeous. Going back to the theme... I went on the channel and I saw a series of videos about their new fragrance called ''My Burberry'' and they really caught my eye. In one of the videos, thebestphotographerintheworld also known as Mario Testino and the genius Christopher Bailey explain that the image they want to give people with this fragrance is iconic and modern, this fragrance is also very inspired on the iconic trench coat. And what better way to do that than putting together Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne, BOOM. They are two of my biggest inspirations and I got so excited to see them working on the same campaign together, I think it's such a genius idea because just look at the commercial, the energy of these ladies truly radiates and they work so well together. I can't wait to smell this fragrance because if it's as good as the campaign I will surely add it to my wish list. If you are interested on watching the videos I was talking you about just scroll a little bit down and you can watch them, my pleasure!

So who is it going to be next? Jourdan Dunn and Naomi Campbell? I would love to see that.

Much love, Julia.