10.07.2012

Velvet

Velvet, velvet and velvet. Seems like it's the material I see more in clothes, shoes and bags. I'm happy that now it's fashion because I like it so much, specially in shoes. I really love it, it looks so elegant when you are wearing it, I've also seen in magazines and in blogs the it-girls, celebrities and company... with velvet blazers and they look fabulous! In this post you are going to find the clothes and accessories that you can find online and that are going to be one of the musts (have) of your closet. I also going to show you a selection of how the experts (and when I say experts I mean it-girls, bloggers & company) wear it.

Terciopelo, terciopelo y terciopelo. Parece que es la tela que veo más en ropa, zapatos y bolsos. Me gusta que ahora esté a la moda porqué me gusta muchísimo, en especial en zapatos. En serio, me encanta, es una tela muy elegante y se ve cuando la llevas puesta. También he visto en revistas y blogs las it-girls, celebrities y compañía... con americanas de terciopelo y en verdad quedan fabulosas! En este post encontraréis las prendas y los accesorios que podéis encontrar online y van a ser unos de tus musts (have) de tu armario. También os enseñaré como las expertas (y cuando me refiero a expertas me refiero a las it-girls, bloggers y sus amigas) lo llevan.


 Velvet Peep-Toe 29,95 €                         Velvet Balley Flat 19,95 €                        Velvet Balley Flat 19,95 €

(All from Zara / Todo de Zara)
Our Zara friends always making us happy :) / Nuestros amigos de zareros siempre haciéndonos feliz :)







How the experts wear it / Como lo llevan las expertas:

Haneli Mustaparta


Alexa Chung



Gucci (Milan Fashion Week)

Photos: Whowhattowear, vogue, wmagazine, fashionista, elle, ?

Julia C.