10.11.2012

Perfect Night

Perfect Night.


Today I created a Polyvore account (so now if you want you can follow me there too) and I started playing with it and I started to create different looks and this one is my favourite. Do you like it? I personally really like it, I think it's a good look for going to a night party, dinner with friends or any night thing because burgundy, black and gold are night colours. I recommend you to make a Polyvore account so you can create looks with your favourite clothes and then if you want you can buy them :)

Hoy he creado una cuenta de Polyvore (así que si queréis podéis seguirme allí también) y he empezado a jugar con el un poco y he creado diferentes looks pero este es mi favorito. Os gusta? A mi, personalmente me gusta mucho, creo que es un buen look para ir a una fiesta de la noche, una cenita con amigos o cualquier cosa de noche porqué el burdeos, el negro y el dorado son colores de noche. Os recomiendo que os hagáis una cuenta de Polyvore así podréis crear looks con vuestras prendas favoritas y si quieres también los puedes comprar :)

Gold sequin shorts
$32 - fashionunion.com


Chanel vintage clutch purse
malleries.com

Other sets that I've done / Otros looks que he hecho:

Kitties on my feet

Red skirt
romwe.com

Charlotte olympia shoes
kirnazabete.com

Prada
$2,065 - flannelsfashion.com



Let us be chic
Pullover sweater
sheinside.com

Bardot pleated skirt
$92 - bardot.com.au

Slipper shoes
topshop.com
The End,
Julia C.