10.31.2012

Jumpers (or sweaters) - Part 2

This is the second part of Yesterday's post. It was about the jumpers you can buy online and this post is about how the it-girls, celebrities, bloggers and company wear them. With the photos you'll see now you can see that the jumper fits in any style, I'm and absolutely lover of jumpers.
As I said the other day today I've gone shopping and I've bought some things (some slippers, a jacket, some jumpers, a t-shirt and some trousers), Tomorrow I'll show you the pictures :)
Oh! And if you didn't know it, Tomorrow is my birthday !! I'm so happy :)

Esta es la segunda parte del post de ayer. Trataba de los jumpers (que en castellano se dicen jerseys! Que ayer no me salía la palabra ayer, JERSEYS! Igualmente, prefiero llamarlos jumpers) que puedes comprar online y la entrada de hoy tratará de como las it-girls, celebrities, bloggers y sus amigas los llevan. Con las fotos que veréis a continuación podréis ver que los jumpers se ajustan a cualquier estilo, soy una fan absoluta de los jumpers.
Como dije el otro día, hoy he ido de compras y he comprado unas cosillas (unos slippers, un abrigo, unos jumpers, una camiseta y unos pantalones), mañana os enseñaré las fotos :)
Por cierto, mañana es mi cumple !! Estoy muy feliz :)







Love,
Julia Coldwell