10.26.2012

How to wear: Hunter Boots

This is a new section called: How to wear. And the first post of this section is going to be about Hunter Boots (yes, I love them). I'll show you two outfits were I show how I would wear them. Hope you like it :)

Esta es una nueva sección que se llama: How to wear (Como llevar). Y el primer post de esta sección tratará de las Hunter Boots (que por cierto, me encantan). Os enseñaré dos outfits donde os enseñaré como las llevaría. Espero que os guste :)

How to wear Hunter Boots



This first look I would wear in a normal autumn or winter day or in a rainy day, but then I would add a umbrella (of course!). Thoughts about it? ;)

Este primer look lo llevaría en un día normal de otoño o invierno o en un día lluvioso, pero entonces le añadiría un paraguas (por supuesto!). Que os parece? ;)

How to wear Hunter Boots 2





This second look I would wear it to go to a casual dinner or lunch with friends or family. I personally like a lot this outfit ;)!!

Este segundo look lo llevaría para ir a una comida o cena casual con amigos o familia  Personalmente me gusta mucho este outfit ;)!!

LOVE,
Julia Coldwell