10.15.2012

Get the look: Alexa Chung


This is a new section called: Get the look. So every week I'll choose a look of an it-girl or celebrity and I'll try to look for the clothes she is wearing (or as similar as possible and cheaper) so you can dress like them. You can also send me looks on my e-mail (ailujthirteen@gmail.com) and as soon as I can I'll look for the clothes and then you will see what I've found in a post of this section

Esta es una nueva sección que se llama: Get the look. Así que todas las semanas elegiré un look de una it-girl o famosa e intentaré buscar la ropa que lleva (o tan similar como pueda y más baratas) así podréis vestiros como ellas. También tú me puedes enviar looks en mi e-mail (ailujthirteen@gmail.com) y tan rápido como pueda intentaré buscar la ropa y después ya veréis lo que he encontrado en un post de esta sección.


         

The End,
Julia C.