10.12.2012

CONTEST: Create a set

This is my first contest and is based on going to the new page you can find in the top bar and there you are going to find a Mini Editor of Polyvore, and there you can do the looks that you want with the clothes that I've selected. It's so easy, you only have to drag the clothes that you like to the empty space and when you finish it don't forget to post it so I can see it. If you click on the arrows you are going to see more clothes and accessories. Every week I'll post the ones I liked the most. So do some cool looks because I know that you know how to do it very well and the most important thing, have fun!!

Este es mi primer concurso y se basa en ir en la nueva página que podéis encontrar en la barra superior y allí encontraréis un Mini Editor de Polyvore, donde puedes hacer los modelitos que tu quieras con las prendas que he seleccionado. Es tan fácil como arrastrar las prendas que te gusten en el espacio en blanco y cuando lo termines no olvides en publicarlo para que lo pueda ver yo. Si le dais un click a las flechas veréis que hay más ropa y accesorios. Todas las semanas publicaré los que me hayan gustado más. Así que haced unos looks bien chulos que sé que todos/as vosotros/as sabéis hacerlo muy bien y sobretodo que os lo paséis muy bien!!

I also wanted to thank you for your daily support and visits. Now we have more than 700 hundred visits, so thankyou! I'm so thankfull, I send you all my love!

También os quería dar las gracias por vuestro apoyo diario y las visitas. Ahora ya tenemos más de 700 visitas, así que gracias! Estoy muy agradecida, os envío todo el amor del mundo!

My latest Polyvore sets / Mis últimos sets de Polyvore:

Grrr

Grey

Love,
Julia C.