10.24.2012

Clones nº1: The full post

As you know, in Yesterday's post I said that I didn't have time to do a full post, but because I had the idea in my head I needed to post a preview (because as my memory isn't very good, maybe now I wouldn't remember to do a post about this). So Yesterday I showed you the clone of the MSGM sweater that H&M did, now I'll show it to you again with a lot more clones. Hope you enjoy de post :)

Como ya sabéis, en el post de ayer dije que no tenia tiempo de hacer una entrada completa, pero como tenía la idea en mi cabeza necesitaba colgar un adelanto (porqué como que mi memoria no es muy buena, quizás ahora ya no me acordaría de hacer una post de este tema). Pues ayer ya os enseñé el clon de el jersey de MSGM que H&M clonó, ahora os lo enseñaré también aparte de muchos más. Espero que os guste la entrada :)


H&M 25 € / MSGM 285 €


Isabel Marant 1490 $ / Zara 99,99 €


Zara 49,95 € / Chloé


Hunter 130 € / Blanco 29,99 €


Zara / Alexander Wang


Bershka 39,99 € / Dior


Bershka 35,99 € / Burberry 725 €


Charlotte Olympia 635 € / Zara 39,95 €


And that's all,
LOVE,
Julia Coldwell.